Friday, April 29, 2011

Fear.Net Presents a whacky twist on Zombies. Zombie RoadKill

Just when you think the Genre might have stopped at Pet Semitary, I run along a blog named Zombie Response Team. ( http://www.zombieresponseteam.net/ ) I was driving down the road here in San Antonio when I see a Jeep Wrangler, equipped with a CB radio, Big Tired, and a huge decal that read: " Zombie Response Team " With this being my third vehicle in the city to see with the decals I pulled up next to him to ask him what it was. The guy claimed he had started the website a while back and threw me a rubber wristband with the websites name on it. I come to find a whole blog about survival gear, reviews, and products personally made by the gentleman himself. It seems that I may not be the only one obsessed with Zombies in this city and could be an outlet to connect with like minded individuals. I do emplore you to go check out the site, considering it is much better structured than mine so far.

While on the website, I saw a link to Zombie Road Kill on Zombie Road Kill Episode 4.. which took me to fear.net

Here takes place a story of young 20 somethings blazing on the highways only to run over a poor innocent squirrel. That innocent squirrel happens to reanimate back to life, and to inflict revenge on the car pool of young adults. With scenes of missing eyeballs, skunks that use their self defense mechanisms to the extreme, and a park ranger with one arm bent on one lined rhetoric, I found myself smoking a cigarette watching these episodes like an addiction for almost an hour.

If I found myself being chased by epic dead animals and creatures of all kind, I would find it even more hard to survive, then a zombie human horde chasing me for months at a time in the London Square. 28 Months Later??? That will be a topic for another day.. Anyhow go check out the link and give me some feedback on what you think sometime.


Trey Box
Texas Dead

No comments:

Post a Comment