Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My favorite musical scores for Zombie Movies

1.)                                                   28 Days Later & 28 Weeks Later -

John Murphy (born 4 March 1965) is an English film composer . He is a self taught multi-instrumental musician who began his career in the 1980s

Most notable song to myself from the film - " In a Heart Beat "

2.)
                                                             Dawn of The Dead ( Original )
Goblins- Italian Progressive Rock band that wrote the Italian score for Romero's Dawn of the Dead



Dead Snow
And for this amazing film, I just had to throw in the end song to a well crafted fun movie.




These three are the immediate soundtracks that come to mind. However I'd like to hear more input on your favorite indie zombie films, and what I should include in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment